Saturday, August 22, 2009

yup


well this month I started my new job (Dakin Pioneer Valley Humane Society) and became single again. i got back into the gym and yoga, thus making me a much more pleasant gal. i had been a rotten tomato for the past month or two.
i am spending a little more time trying to figure out what exactly makes me happy, trying to relax a bit more. my goal for september is to work a lot less, like just 40-50 hrs/week.

i have a room full of foster kittens - whom are satisfying the crazy vibes my ovaries are randomly sending to the rest of my body. all the animals are doing ok. shay recently started a second drug for her heart disease. luckly she has promised to never die. lou is on a diet, not sure how it is working...the cats all like it as it was a switch from dry to canned food.

i am very attached to this kitten - Franklin. i am trying to talk my brother Trey into him. otherwise i am afraid i might do something stupid.

if you are my friend...assuming everyone reading this is...love and miss you

2 comments:

beeza44 said...

ovaries vibe!?!

Schlenker Doodle said...

We love and miss you too! I hope September is a better month.