Saturday, November 8, 2008

Slim and trim


Parker: Parker is looking hot to trot. We go on walks almost every day...he has a little girlfriend (~10 years old) up the street that loves him (her last name is Parker so she thinks it is really funny that I call him Mr. Parker which is the name of her dad). Last night we were walking (since it gets dark early all of our walks are at night) and Parker walked/hopped right onto a cat. In the second I had to process the situation I thought it must be a dead cat because Parker is barking at it and lounging within 1/2 a foot....it then started to slowly walk off and I realized that Parker just walk upon a skunk and was literally trying to get the critter which was within arms length. In this milli-second I thought for-sure the skunk was going to spray us all (Park, Mat, and me)...but the cool skunk just wobbled off as Parker had a fit to get at it. Moral of the story...Mr. Parker is the same old fool he always has been!

No comments: